It's almost the middle of April and the mortgage due date is coming up and still wondering what i
really should do. Whit two children, no job and boyfriend that work seasonally.
I've tried going back to school many times but always incapable to finish, even though it was always my desire. We often get so bog down in living our day to day lives. Reacting to the world around us that we begin to lose sight of our true desire. Although I could always find a job that doesn't require a big standard of education, but in this bad economy times no one seem to be hiring. I've tried lots of stay at home jobs even the ones on line, but to me, there are all waste of people's time. Furthermore, I'm at the age where I should not be wasting any more time.
So blogging about my feelings has become a fascinating pastime for me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment