Friday, April 17, 2009

It's Really Important That I Feel Good

After writing my first post I realized that I should monitor my thoughts and feelings. I come to understand that whatever I think about that's what I'm attracting in my life. So, as of today I shall ask, believe and receive.
All those negative things that I used to think about of myself, as of today I change to positive, those negative thoughts that would come in my head when people look at me change to positive. I often had a feeling of lacking accomplishment, motivation and procrastination. So, I would feel uncomfortable, avoiding conversation, scared of not saying the right words as of today that ends. "I'm going to talk your ears off." I am a good mother, a good person, a good girlfriend, I have a mother that loves me and I have good friends.

As of today my life should be absolutely phenomenal and it will.

No comments:

Post a Comment